Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Nail Challenge #1



I can't even remember the last time I painted my nails! Which means I probably haven't since 2012, so to get back into it, I've decided to do a weekly nail challenge (idea taken from here), and document it on this blog, because, hey, it's relevant and even if it wasn't, well, it's my blog. Anyway, I think I may have been a bit too ambitious and I;m definitely out of practice, but despite that, my nails didn't turn out dreadful. My inspirations were leopard print (I think that's obvious, really) and just wanting to try out a bunch of new nail varnishes that I got for Christmas.


As you may or may not have noticed, the "black" that I used is actually dark navy blue! This is because I've misplaced my black nail varnish, I haven't used a top coat either, because that has also gone missing, I think a trip to Superdrug is in order...

White - BarryM
Purple - Topshop
Green - Topshop
Pink - Topshop
"Black" (dark navy blue!) - Colourworks

No comments:

Post a Comment