Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Nail #2


So I decided to bring back the Weekly Nail posts after doing one and becoming really inactive (oops) and this week I've learned three things: 1. Taking pictures of your own nails is hard. 2. I need more turquoise and 3. I can't paint nails for toffee.

Looking at this I would have benefited from having some nail varnish remover (for around my nails) and some nail stickers (so that the line in the middle would be straight), so they'll have to go on my shopping list! Oh well, the colours worked together rather nicely, and that's definitely something. Also the nail varnish on my skin will come off before the nail varnish on my nails, and it'll look better when that happens.


Nail hardener - Avon
Grey nail varnish - Kiko
Mint nail varnish - BarryM

No comments:

Post a Comment