Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Style Inspiration: Stevie Nicks




"I'm behind the time, but in my own fashion world" - Stevie Nicks

Before I begin I will say this, I love Stevie Nicks; I love her music, I love her attitude and I love her style. She is the champion of hats and floaty dresses and is so much more than just a style inspiration. She has some awesome views (except the one about girls wearing too little, that view is not awesome) and a tough attitude and you know what? I think if everyone aimed to be a little bit more like her the world would be a better place. 

However, this is a style inspiration post, not a life one, so now I will go ahead and post some photos of her.












All photos are from rockalittle.com

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, please comment and/or subscribe, it makes me happy. :)

Until next time,

Chels x

1 comment: