Thursday, July 11, 2013

Long time no post... Again.

I really am dreadful at keeping and updating a blog, aren't I? So, what have I done during my absence? Well, I've been to Norway with my boyfriend and met some wonderful people there. I went to Download festival (which was amazing!) and I've also dyed my hair a brand new colour.


Turquoise! Well, turquoise, blue and green. I'm not entirely happy with the result to be honest as I wanted it all to be the same colour, which it isn't. However, everybody has only had nice things to say about it, which I think means it looks pretty cool. I think my favourite part about this hair colour is actually when small children see me when I'm out in public, they're always really amazed by it and start wanting their hair the same colour, it's really cute.


The actual dying process proved to be somewhat of a nightmare. I bleached it beforehand and ended up getting bleach on my wrist... Ouch! So in future I think I will get a sleeved top for the bleach part. Also, at home we only have a bath, so washing the bleach and then the dye out of my hair afterwards was really tricky, especially as I had no help to do it. However, I persevered and ended up with a rather good result.

I can't actually remember the brand of bleach I used unfortunately, the dye however was turquoise by Directions.

Well that is all for today, I will try to update again soon, don't forget to subscribe if you want to keep reading my posts. Until next time!

Chels x

Edit 16/07/2013: I have found the box of the bleach I have used! It was the Bblonde highlighting kit by Jerome Russell.

No comments:

Post a Comment