Thursday, March 7, 2013

First Post!



I've decided to make a new blog! Anybody who knows me is probably very much aware that my track record with blogs is not all that great... I tend to neglect them either through forgetfulness, lack of motivation or a lack of confidence, however, this time I'm going to try and keep up with it, mainly by being more organised with it. Sooo... Wish me luck!



Anyway, time for an introduction, my name is Chelsea, however, I will also go by Chels, Marie or, if we're communicating via internet, Red. I currently live in Chesterfield, England and I am a language student. I like quirky items, tea, music from times gone by (particularly the 70's and 80's), history, languages and video games. I'm currently at the stage where I have no idea what I would like to do with the rest of my life.



As you have probably gathered from the subheader of this blog, I will be writing about tea, style (refraining from the word fashion here, because I don't really follow the latest fashions), history, books and some adventures too. I might occasionally blog about one or two other things as well, but I'll try not to stray too much.







And that about sums it up, sorry about how short this post has been. Hopefully people will enjoy reading what I put, I'm actually quite excited to get back into blogging again! So, see you soon!



Shirt - Romwe
Skirt - ARK
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Schuh
Bag - Thrifted
Ring - Fairypants.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment